You came to America as a child with your family but you don't know how you can get work authorization !!!

childhood-arrivalsOn June 15, 1012, The Secretery of Homeland Security announced that certain people who came to the U.S.A as a child can get work authorization if they are eligible.

You must be under 31 years old on June 15, 2012; you must be at least 15 years old when you apply; you should have come to the U.S.A before reaching your 16th birthday; you have continuously resided in the U.S.A since June 15, 2007.

PD Service provides a free consultation for your personal situation, after analysis of your eligibility, we will complete your application quickly with an affordable price. You can reach us day time 347 753 43 13 by phone or 24 hours This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and web site.

© 2013 / All Rights Reserved.
PD Immigration Counsulting Services All images and content (C) the original authors.