You are married with U.S.A citizen or green card holder but didn't apply your green card yet !!!

marriage-in-the-usaApplying for a green card via marriage is one of the most common way to get green card. Also if you have green card you may petition for your spouse and unmarried children if they are lawfully present in the U.S.A, they can apply for their green card with the new law.

PD Service provides a free consultation for your personal situation, after analysis of your eligibility, we will complete your application quickly with an affordable price. You can reach us day time 347 753 43 13 by phone or 24 hours This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and web site.

© 2013 / All Rights Reserved.
PD Immigration Counsulting Services All images and content (C) the original authors.